Home » » Here’s me hoping… Betsy Russell

Here’s me hoping… Betsy Russell

betsy06
As I was watching the SAW movies there was one woman that caught my attention,
and that was the beautiful Betsy Russell.
She started out acting back in 1982, with roles in TJ Hooker.
She has also done several sex comedies, so there is quite a bit of nudity of her.
Something else that caught my eye was that she’s actually 48 years old.
I wouldn’t have guessed that she was a day over 40.
As of late she has had parts in several horror movies.

Here’s me hoping…
that we will one day get to see this gorgeous woman having sweaty sex with a strong Black man.

 betsy03 betsy08
betsy01 betsy05
betsy04  betsy07

Betsy Russell - Nowadays
betsrussel.avi_thumbs_[2011.05.02_20.39.46]
Fileserve Download
Betsy Russell – Back then
Betsyrussones.avi_thumbs_[2011.05.02_19.25.04]