Home » » BF Fell Asleep

BF Fell Asleep

Thanks Erin!

"found your site and can't get enough. Really like the Jana and Lauren ones! You can post mine if you want but it's from a few years ago. Kevin was over and we all were watching a movie and my bf fell asleep and then me and Kevin started messing around. It was just a little at first but then he took me in the bathroom and fucked me while my bf was still sleeping right outside the bathroom door. I was nervous and in the moment and forgot the tell Kevin not to stay in me and then it was too late. But lucky I didn't get pregnant so it was ok. My bf saw the spot on my underwear when he was doing wash and thought he did it accidentally and said sorry because I make him pull out too."

Note: Many have said this is actually a white guy. He's mixed race, and since he considers himself black so do I. Bobby.