Home » » She Must Have a great Extended Services Plan

She Must Have a great Extended Services Plan

Thanks so much Mandy!

"here is one of me for you to upload IF you can edit without his face cause he might get fired if his boss sees this. I'm 25 and a black cock slut from (a place) and have a few guys I hook-up with all the time. This time I make my boyfriend take me to meet one of my lovers at his work after the store closes. I make him wait outside and talk to my friend while I go in and say hi cause I never let him watch me fuck (this guy). It makes (the guy) uncomfortable but he lets me to make video so my boyfriend can still watch his big cock do me later. This time (the guy) fucks me on a chair in the back room of the store and then shoots it deep down my throat. Sorry I kind of gag a little when he does cause his cock is so big."