Home » » Theater Restroom

Theater Restroom

Great clip, Sebastian! Thanks so much for sending.

"Sorry some of this is bad and there is a lot of time with no action because I was holding the phone wrong (edited out). I've been hooking-up with a friend Alicia but no one knows. We all went to a movie and her boyfriend was there but she was looking so hot I had to have her. So when we went to get popcorn I pulled her into the family bathroom and locked the door instead so she could suck my cock. There were so many people around and the doors kept banging in the other bathrooms and I couldn't concentrate to finish. So I wanted to fuck her so I could cum but it was her monthly time so she couldn't. But I convinced her to let me put it in her butt by promising it would be really fast and I know it hurt her a little but she just kept biting her lip so she wouldn't yell and the people outside would hear. Since it was a safe time I didn't pull out like I usually do and just filled her ass up instead. During the movie I saw her squirming in the seat a little right next to her boyfriend and I think it's because she could feel it leaking out."